Friday, June 26, 2009

Freak out!

So I'm surfing the net this morning, making all my usual stops and I see a new post on Rumor Queen.... apparently a Canadian agency received referrals yesterday for their families logged in on 3/21 and 3/23. WHAT?

What does this mean? Were these referrals sent out by accident too early? Were they really logged in on 3/20 and they are just late?

So many possibilities. I've emailed CCAI to see what's up. Because if this is a 2nd batch, and that batch goes through 3/23, then there is a great chance that we are NEXT.

Did I just type that?

Oh Boy. I'm gonna be one busy girl next week. I suddenly feel so unprepared!


2 comments:

A New Beginning said...

You are going to be unprepared for the rest of your life.
Children have a way of reminding their parents, that the child is in charge. Just when you think you have a routine down, BAM!, the sweet little child goes and changes it.

Catherine said...

Hi Suzanne! Thanks so much for your note on RQ! What a fun surprise it was to read it there!

Have a great weekend! Our time will be here SOON!!!