Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just Added...

I just added a link to my Team in Training Donation Web Page. This is for the money I committed to raise to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for the Rock n Roll Marathon in June. I need to raise my funds by late April, so if you want to donate, please click on the web page on the right and it will take you to my web page which will accept donations. *Please Note* that if your company participates in matching gifts, please fill out the matching gift form that your company uses and send it to me. LLS will follow up with your company to get the donation, and I will get credit for the amount that you and your company donates.

My address for the matching gift form is Suzanne Schlotterback, 8 Winslow Way, Simpsonville, SC 29681.

This is such a great cause, and all donations are tax deductable. I will automatically send you a receipt if your gift is larger than $50, but I will send a receipt for a gift of any size if you let me know you need one.

Thanks in advance to all my family and friends that will be supporting me. And if you are unable to donate any money, your moral support will be needed just as badly!

Rock On!

No comments: